Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for Zencart
This is a plugin for Zen Cart which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method.
- To add the CyberCom Pay module to ZenCart, copy files from the upload directory into your ZenCart directory. For example, upload/includes/modules/payment/swipehq.php would be copied to /path/to/my-zencart-shop/includes/modules/payment/swipehq.php
- After successful copying it will appear in your ZenCart admin login under Modules -> Payment as “Credit Card (CyberComPay)”.
- Install the module.
- Then configure the plugin by selecting the plugin and pressing the Edit button. Add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- Merchant ID
- API Key
- Payment Page Url
- API Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/swipehq_callback.php
- Callback pass back user data: on
- Callback pass back response message: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/swipehq_lpn.php
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. www.example.com/my-shop/swipehq_callback.php
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with Swipe.
ZenCart must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay to be a payment option, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see ZenCart -> Localisation -> Currencies to see which currencies your ZenCart is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.