Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for Virtuemart
This is a plugin which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method.
Download CyberCom Pay Checkout for VirtueMart (v.1.3.2 for virtuemart 2.x)
Download CyberCom Pay Checkout for VirtueMart (v.1.4.0 for virtuemart 3.x , please open README.md inside zip file on how to install)
Installation (virtuemart 2.x)
- Please install this extension through the normal Joomla installation process (Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Upload Package File)
- After successful installation it will appear in the list of Extensions as “Virtuemart CyberCom Pay Payment Plugin”, make sure to enable the plugin
- Then to enable CyberCom Pay as a payment method go to Components -> Virtuemart, then Shop -> Payment Methods -> New
- Fill out the form and Save:
- Payment Name: how you want the CyberCom Pay payment option to appear to the customer e.g. “Credit Card via CyberCom Pay Checkout”
- Published: yes
- Payment Method: Virtuemart CyberCom Pay Payment Plugin
- Then configure CyberCom Pay, in the Configuration tab, add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- CyberCom Pay Merchant ID
- CyberCom Pay API Key
- CyberCom Pay API Url
- CyberCom Pay Payment Page Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&pm=%payment_method_id%
- Callback pass back user data: optional
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&pm=%payment_method_id%
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. www.example.com/my-shop/ and %payment_method_id%, which you can find in virtuemart under Shop -> Payment Methods, under the column “id”
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with Swipe.
Virtuemart must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see Virtuemart -> Shop -> Currency to see which currency Virtuemart is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.