Welcome to our support center
This section expects prior knowledge and understanding from the sections indicated below. Please note that these areas are essential to obtaining a successful response and notifying your server upon completion.
- API Key and Merchant ID
This API will take a token generated by the above API and charge the associated card. A unique ID and outcome for this transaction is returned as seen below.
This API takes the following parameters as either GET or POST data:
- merchant_id - The merchant ID that can be found within the merchant console. (Compulsory)
- api_key - The API Key associated with the merchant ID.
This is used to authorise and identify the caller of the request. (Compulsory)
- card_token - The card token as generated by a previous call to createToken (Compulsory)
- amount - Amount to charge (Compulsory)
- currency - Currency code, see available currencies (Compulsory)
- description - Transaction description for your reference (Compulsory)
If the API call was successful, it will return the following data in JSON format.
API response data fields:
- transaction_id - A unique identifier for this completed transaction
Note: this is a NOT the same as identifier_id
- status - This will always be either "accepted" or "declined"
- transaction_approved - This will always be either "yes" or "no"
<?php /** * Function used to make POST requests to the server using SSL. * * @param type $url The API URL that we want to send the request to. * @param type $data POST data that will be sent to the server. * @return false Returns the HTML response as a String. If an error has occured null will be returned. */ function post_to_url($url, $data) $ch = curl_init($url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0); $html = curl_exec($ch); if (curl_errno($ch) !== 0) curl_close($ch); return false; curl_close($ch); return $html; //The POST data that will be sent to the server. $postData = array( 'api_key' => 'ida8463534kawhdi347d39h078dt3383', 'merchant_id' => '123E59334B8338', 'card_token' => '195ABAD331880E', 'amount' => '20.00', 'currency' => 'NZD', 'description' => 'Some description' ); //Make the request to the server $result = post_to_url("https://merchant.cybercompay.com/examples/chargeToken.php", $postData); //If we have encountered an error display something back to the customer. if ($result === false) echo 'We have encountered an error!'; exit; //Print the results. print_r(json_decode($result));